Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Beard date 454598742048286782

After a harrowing all night freak-out-athon we fixed the final list of bugs (we think!), delivered the builds to quality assurance testing, and took a 5 minute nap before boarding a cross country flight. Well, that last part was just me, the rest of the team is probably passed out. But not I! Here I sit in sunny San Francisco, jet-lagged and sleep deprived, with my pretty gross looking beard still intact. Ready to kick some ass!


Why am I in San Francisco? I'm sure I'll remember once I have a few more cups of coffee. Does it have something to do with our announcement of a big upcoming update I spoke of earlier? Quite possibly maybe.

3 comments:

  1. NICE. Your beard horrifies and arouses me at the same time. Good luck with your announcement! Post a link or something

    ReplyDelete